Friday, October 13, 2017

High 5 Weekly Career Transitions Roundup: The Power of Positive Thinking



This is our weekly roundup of some of the best career-related articles, interviews, blogs, etc., we've read during the week. We share them so you have some great resources to prepare you for the coming week. Enjoy!
  • The Power of Positive Thinking: "I have been able to accomplish some amazing things because every Sunday I write down the goals that I want to accomplish in every aspect of my life. I map out my vision and accomplishments for the week and I break it into days."
  • 10 Reasons to Hire Someone Without a College Degree: "Some people learn best in school, and other people don't. They learn by doing. You will miss out on a huge talent population if you screen out brilliant, capable and hard-working people for whom the classroom is not a good learning environment."

No comments:

Post a Comment