Friday, November 13, 2015

High 5 Weekly Career Transitions Roundup: Make Friends Not Contacts

This is our weekly roundup of some of the best career-related articles, interviews, blogs, etc., we've read during the week. We share them so you have some great resources to prepare you for the coming week. Enjoy!
  • Networking 101: Make Friends Not Contacts"Check your circle of friends. Surround yourself with people who aspire to do better."
  • The Rainn Wilson Guide to Success"For me, meditation is a great tool that I use in my daily life to ground me, to get me more connected to my soul. To the part of myself that’s beyond my thoughts. To God and to a higher purpose."
  • 21 Ways to Unlock Creative Genius"Consider this list of tricks and strategies your roadmap, all planned out with the benefit of the latest research and expert advice."
  • Start Looking for an Internship!"Interns that show professionalism and demonstrate their creativity gain a network of people who can mentor them, give recommendations, and collaborate on future projects."
  • 4 Interview Tips for Veterans"One of your greatest resources may be other veterans who have landed a job through mastering the interview process."

No comments:

Post a Comment